The following rules applies for forums and all our servers.
Please read them carefully.
Ignoring the existence of the rules is not an excuse.
- Speak English only.
- Do not advertise any other server or community (unless you have been allowed by Admin).
- Do not request any update. Updates will be posted when they will. You can post changelog in the proper thread if you want to remind us.
- Use search function before posting.
- Do not use VPN or Proxy. If you can't connect to one of our server, we won't do anything to help you
- It's absolutely mandatory for all registered members to use either their Gamertag, or Steam ID for their username on the site, generally it's best to use the name you most use.
Do not post links to inappropriate websites - Posting links to obscenely sexual, violent, racist, hateful or threatening websites will not be tolerated. In addition, advertising and soliciting other members to buy, sell, join their website/clan or view any products or services through the forums is strictly prohibited.
No Offensive Material
- Do not post messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist, discriminatory, and/or otherwise violate any local or international laws. This includes links in your signature, profile, posted images, photos and avatars. Staff will ultimately decide if something is appropriate or not.
Please note that this website is not age restricted and is meant to be suitable for all ages, including under 13 with parental guidance/permission.
No "Bumping" (your threads/posts)
- Do not repeatedly bump your threads to try and get attention. Most members of the site are not online 24 hours a day and so they will not see your post the instant it is made. Do not bump a thread within 24 hours, and not more than twice a week. Also, bumping of threads older than 6 months is not allowed.
- Do not post any messages that harass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member or guest.
- Do not post any topic that disrupts the peace and harmony of this board. Don't create meaningless threads or posts with the sole purpose of starting a dispute. This includes messages in profiles and signatures.
Do not "Backseat Moderate"
- If you would like to assist in moderating the forums then use the report post function on any posts or threads that violate the forum rules. Please do not post in a thread or quote the specific post in an attempt to moderate or resolve the situation on your own, reporting it will fix the issue the quickest without highlighting it to other users.
that contain advertisements to outside sites/product/services will be removed. This does not include UKPG events, initiatives, programs or other advertisements centered around the UKPG Community. Other exceptions include member YouTube channels (in appropriate forum), and other staff-approved advertisements.
is not allowed. Look around before posting a thread, duplicate threads are a nuisance and constitute spamming. Duplicate threads will be closed/deleted/merged.
Spamming posts is also not tolerated. As it is difficult to predefine "spam," staff will ultimately decide what constitutes spam. The general rule however is spam is defined as anything not contributing to the discussion in a positive and helpful manner.
Staff will ultimately decide if something is appropriate or not.
No signatures may include a message intending to disrupt the peace and harmony of this board.
No signatures may include text or images that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist, discriminatory, and/or otherwise violates any local or international laws.
No signatures may have promotional language or offers for paid services.
Entire signature must not be any larger than 600x300 pixels, excluding text.
No YouTube Videos in signature.
Images must not be any larger than 200 by 200 pixels or 195.3 KB.
No avatars may include text or images that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist, discriminatory, and/or otherwise violates any local or international laws.
Any member who disobeys or violates one or more forum rules will be subject to one of the following consequences:
Probation - This is a warning with no substantive changes to your posting abilities. You will receive a Private Message from the moderator or administrator which put you on Probation detailing why (so that you know what not to do again.)
Suspension - These place temporary limitations to a forum members abilities and last anywhere from 2 days to a month in length.
Ban - A ban is permanent. Bans normally go to members who violate one or more of the community Regulations, or Forum Rules.
If your account has been banned and you return under another account, that account will also be banned. If the ban is temporary, both accounts will be amended with your current ban length plus an additional amount of time based on the original offence. Repeated ban evasion will result in an IP ban.
- Do not PM any staff member to get personal help, unless you have been asked to. Use the appropriate support forum so everyone can get the benefit of the answer.
- Staff is always right, ALWAYS.
Punishments will be applied at the discretion of staff member, including: warnings, tempban, perma ban, and whatever else we will find appropriate.
By using our forum or playing on our servers, you accept all theses rules
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest