Dallas ukpopulousgaming.co.uk

New to the community? Introduce yourself to everyone and tell us what kind of games you like to play. Maybe you're an old member and returning, say hello again!
dallaspopulous
Site Admin

Dallas ukpopulousgaming.co.uk

Post by dallaspopulous » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:36 pm

Hi and welcome. I'm Dallas known among the group as the serious one, im here to make your game play enjoyable and to make sure that the servers along with the web site runs smoothly, i started playing from a early age on xbox 360 along to the Xbox 1, where i was a Xbox ambassador, where i stayed for several years before i switched to the PC. My goal is to make sure everyone is enjoying our servers and that your game play is how we expect it and is how you as a player expect it. I have been playing since Spectrum and Omiga days and still enjoy it to this day. i streamed throughout my early days and even that is still on the table... so watch this space :) now i manage the servers and website and yes I still play but not as much as i used to but yes you will still get me on board especially when i have nothing being done Admin side along my friend Sir Andrew who i also run the server with, so i Welcome you to UKPG.co.uk and hope you enjoy

freedomflight

Re: Dallas ukpopulousgaming.co.uk

Post by freedomflight » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:29 am

Hey all.......thanks for the welcome on the game server. ;) . Been around for some time. Under the handle of Freedomflight......bit of an old hat on the web, been around in the early days. Gaming old school modded servers; mohaa, cs source, BF. Free Packet transfer file days......ahhh when it cost nothing to encode...scan....upload....your welcome...heheheh. But thats the way it was. ;)

Andi Raven
Site Admin

Re: Dallas ukpopulousgaming.co.uk

Post by Andi Raven » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:59 pm

Welcome to the Forums Freedom nice to have you here :)
remember to log in often to see any new posts we share :)